Sunday, September 4, 2011

Finished

There really is nothing better than cutting the last threads on a finished product. Often they pile up, nearly there but not quiet, and so they sit and wait......patiently. A few pieces have come and gone lately so I thought I should share. This one was a little industrial/modernist/punk (according to the quilting critic in this house), panels and pieces had accumulated over a few years and I finally found a piece to finish it with. It was snaffled quickly at the market along with the flag cushions much to the disappointment of the eldest child who had not so secret thoughts of all pieces coming home and moving into his room. I think I will be seeing black/white and red for awhile with the orders revolving around this quilt and maybe another that will stay in this house.

Prue















No comments:

Post a Comment