Monday, April 11, 2011

Back on track after a temporary blog/shop jacking by overseas scamming type people! Luckily I have been busy and have lots of bits to share. I spent April fools at The Easter Artists Market in Geelong and took with me a pile of lovely new quilts. These quilts have been a collaboration with Jen From A Piece Of Cloth, who has the amazing collection of ORIGINAL vintage fabric. Most consist of fabrics from the 1930's through to the 1960's and have all been hand quilted with a cozy bamboo wadding. I have also been busy giving some vintage silk Liberty scarves another life as a cushion collection, definitely a popular item on the day and I have just waved the last one goodbye. Lucky I have a few more scarves in the sew room and I think my couch needs a little winter indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment