Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More luck

Have you ever won anything? I mean really won anything, like a big thing? Yesterday a little letter arrived in the mail informing me that I had won a big something. The Christmas issue of Inside Out featured a treasure trove of 100 gorgeous gift ideas with the opportunity to win ALL OF THEM! So for the first time ever I wrote down my 25 words (no texting for me) and sent them in the post to Inside Out. I had all but forgotten about the competition when the letter arrived which probably contributed to the crazy, squealing, jumping up and down reaction I had in the kitchen. To say that the kidlets were concerned would be an understatement, so after reassuring them it was a good thing I whipped into the make room found the Christmas edition and reacquainted myself with all of the goodies that should hopefully be on my doorstep within the next few days.

Stay tuned for the unpacking :)



3 comments:

  1. Let me be one of the first to congratulate you! Please let us know what you have one and show us when they come...please. I have actually wondered if real people ever won that kind of competition..so I'm pleased you really did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delivery should be any day now :))) I will definately show you all 100 of the goodies. You can see the gallery online at http://www.homelife.com.au/home+ideas/galleries/100+inspiring+christmas+gift+ideas,11747

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I can't wait to see you unpack the prize! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete