Monday, October 11, 2010

In the mailbox

I have just returned from a very relaxing weekend in Lorne with the girls. Aaahh the serenity :). Well actually we left on Friday after doing the school drop off, and it was more a case of ..... screech ..... love you .... kiss ..... bag ....... bye (God bless their cotton school socks!). On return post lunch today (yes it turned into a 4 day weekend) I was treated to 2 parcels on the kitchen bench. It would be an understatement to say that I was taking advantage of our strong $ and doing a little online shopping. Paper craft and City Quilts arrived via amazon, and I do so love browsing through a newbie book. The fabric is infact 4 yards of hand printed Thai silk courtesy of a little late night shopping on etsy.








The garden is looking amazing with colour everywhere, shares in antihistamines must be through the roof because the husband suffers badly from hay fever! Whoops! Under NO circumstances will the wisteria be removed, just gunna have to live with it ;)










2 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm Cherri House the author of City Quilts. I hope you enjoy the book!

    Love the Wisteria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheri, love your work! City play is my favorite :) Looking forward to putting my own stamp on it. Will post a photo for you when I am finished.

    ReplyDelete