Friday, May 28, 2010

Citrus


Last night I tucked the kidlets into bed and plonked a pile of fabric on the dining room table. When I woke this morning this is what had become of them!! In about ten minutes I am going to need a Nana nap and then I am going to open a box marked "unfinished project". Why is it that you can loose yourself in a pile fabric, become possessed by some kind of sewing spirit and produce a delicious quilt, but then stare un-enthused at the box of unfinished?


Maybe I will leave the unfinished box and make some bunting's from my leftover citrus scraps :)

Enjoy

Prue

1 comment:

  1. i don't know what it is with ufos ... i start off with such enthusiasm too. i have a baby's bonnet like that. i have to tidy up two or three stitches and then cast off and sew up. how hard can that be but it sits unfinished.

    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete